Which Fallsgrove eatery do students enjoy most?

Fallsgrove has been one of the most reliable food resources for students in the area since it was opened in 2002. With a multitude of beloved food places in the community, the variety is superb. Due to its close proximity to our school, students are consistent customers. Out of all the options, which restaurant grabs students’ attention the most?

Fallsgrove consists of over 10 dependable restaurants and other food industries. With the options of Smoothie King, Chipotle, Wingstop, Panera, Jersey Mikes and more, students can have a troubling time deciding where to eat. Nevertheless, any choice is a valid option for students. “It doesn’t even matter which one, every place there is really good,” junior Thomas Mehler said.

A poll tracked students’ favorite spots throughout the plaza. Chipotle led the votes in a landslide, receiving 66 first-place votes, 333 total points and being the clear favorite food spot. The Mexican Grill offers tasteful burritos, quesadillas a7nd more. It has a large and welcoming interior that attracts students. “I always see people at Chipotle and I like it because it’s a very calming and open space to eat and socialize with my friends,” sophomore Sofia Sossa said.

Wingstop was high in votes along with Chipotle as the second favorite for students. 32 students voted it first and it received a total of 196 points. The chicken restaurant offers a large variety of spice levels on their bone-in and boneless wings. They follow it up with a chicken sandwich option that is loved by customers. Wingstop is the first choice for Mehler. “Wingstop’s wide range of flavors keeps it interesting and tasteful every time I go,” Mehler said.

In the third spot, students voted for Panera 17 students voted for Panera first and it received 132 total points. One of the largest restaurants in Fallsgrove, Panera offers a range of foods. Potentially the most versatile spot in the plaza, Panera offers a breakfast option before 10:30 a.m. in addition to their typical lunch and dinner menu. They offer sandwiches, soups, salads and much more. Senior Kelly Ren enjoys the soup the most. “I love Panera particularly because of their broccoli cheddar soup. It’s my favorite thing on the menu and I get it every time,” Ren said.

Honorable mentions for students include Krispy Kreme, Smoothie King, and Bethesda Bagels which came close in the rankings. Bringing great diversity to the center, these options include donuts, smoothies, and bagels respectively. This allows students and other customers to enjoy visiting throughout any time of the day regardless of what type of food they desire.

This article doesn’t mention all of the incredible options left out of the top choices for students such as Mama Lucia’s, Starbucks, and Jersey Mikes. Every option offers great food and an environment for customers to relax and eat. Being within just a few minutes from school, Fallsgrove is a student favorite place where students seek food on almost any occasion.